- Allows purification of gas to ultra-high purity temperatures with the aid of our originally developed getter.
- Allows removal of nitrogen(N2), which is difficult with adsorption at normal temperature.
- Displays the total purified gas volume and the total purification time of the reaction column (getter), allowing the operator to check the remaining purification capacity of the column.
- The getter lifetime is long.
(URT:: 20,000 hr UHG: 9,000 hr)
- Allows setting ON/OFF the reaction column heater at predetermined timing with week-based operation programming.(URT type)
|Pressure(MPa)||0.8||⊿0.1 or less||0.8||⊿0.1 or less|
|O2||5,000|| 0.1||100|| 0.1|
|CO||1,000|| 0.1||100|| 0.1|
|CO2||500|| 0.1||100|| 0.1|
|CH4||100|| 1||100|| 0.1|
|N2||5,000|| 0.1||5,000|| 0.1|
|H2O||10,000|| 1||2,500|| 0.1|
- * For the compatible flow rates, please consult with us.
- * The purification capacity for Models URT and UHG refers to the life expectancy of the getter. In practice, the getter remains effective for 9,000 hours total operating time at the allowable maximum flow rate of source gas under the conditions listed above.
The reaction column cannot be regenerated and thus it must be replaced when it reaches the end of its life.
(Please consult separately with us concerning use overseas.)
This gas purifier passes the gas through a palladium alloy membrane that rejects permeation of any substance other than hydrogen.
The JAR series of air purifier is primarily used for steppers, the zero gas for automobile emissions measurement, and fuel cell gas purification.