VP-Series Gas Purifiers
Japan Pionics is a pioneer of gas purifiers with the world's highest level of gas purification technology and a broad range of technologies acquired through many years of experience. The VP-Series Gas Purifiers was developed by Japan Pionics to deliver the ultimate gas purity and incorporate environmental and safety features that provide security and reliability.
- The use of an original catalyst developed by our company allows gas purification to high levels of purity.
- For switching between the purification series, it is possible to set the optimal series switching time for the source gas flow rate and concentration of impurities.
Because it is also possible to switch the series based on the total flow, the switching time is longer when lower flow speeds are used, saving energy.
- Space-saving installation (18% less than our other products) *1
- The maintenance spaces are generally in front of and behind the equipment, allowing other equipment to be installed directly on either side of this equipment. (However space for the earthquake-resistant fittings is necessary.)
- Conforms to standards (SEMI, ASME, ML, others).
*1 Model for comparison: VP-AN50
|Standard flow rate
|0.8||⊿0.1 or less||0.8||⊿0.1 or less||0.8||⊿0.1 or less|
|O2||1,000|| 0.1||-||-||5,000|| 5||1,000|| 0.1|
|CO||1,000|| 0.1||500|| 0.5||-||-||1,000|| 1|
|CO2||500|| 0.1||2,000|| 0.1||-||-||500|| 0.1|
|H2||1,000|| 0.1(0.5)¦4||1,000|| 0.5||-||-||-||-|
|H2O||2,600|| 0.1||2,600|| 0.1||10,660|| 53||2,600|| 1|
- *2 Hydrocarbon removal is also available as an option (0.1 ppb).
- *3 Pressure condition for Ar gas
- *4 Impurity H2 0.1 ppb guarantee is for VP-AN only. For all others, the guarantee is 0.5 ppb.
- *Metal component analysis and ion component analysis of the purified gas is also available as an option in our factory.
- *The VP-AAM impurity concentration is the value measured using nitrogen gas as the source gas.
- *For the compatible flow rates, please consult with us.
The JAR series of air purifier is primarily used for steppers, the zero gas for automobile emissions measurement, and fuel cell gas purification.
This gas purifier passes the gas through a palladium alloy membrane that rejects permeation of any substance other than hydrogen.