Allows full decomposition of CF4, C2F6, C5F8 and other PFC(perfluorocarbon), and SF6 and HFC. Eliminates the need for propane and other combustion fuels for the heater heating system, thereby minimizing the emissions of CO2.
- Eliminates the need for any ancillary facility. Offers space-saving and lower-cost features.
- Ensures improved safety(flame and fuel are not necessary.)
- Causes no NOx generation due to the relatively lower decomposition temperature.
- Requires no after-treatment equipment such as a wet scrubber since the catalyst component is responsible for adsorption and fixation of fluorine. Also keeps the system piping free from any possible corrosion.
|Max. processing capacity
|80 (including added air)|
|Max. PFC concentration (%)||1.0*1|
|PFC decomposition||99.9% or higher|
|CF4 processing capacity(ℓ/column)||1,500|
|Target harmful gases||CF4, C2F6, SF6, CO, CHF3 others|
- *1 The CO concentration is 4.0%.
|H2O added(ℓ/min)||small amount|
(No pretreatment column)
(With pretreatment column)
Ensures consistently stable flames independently from the variable flow rates of waste gas, due to the separate design of the combustion nozzle and secondary combustion chamber.
Model WGA NH3 decomposition and detoxifying equipment is primarily intended for treatment of waste gas from the GaN manufacturing process.