The equipment is designed to detoxify the waste gases of SiH4 and other hydrogen compounds, and C2F6, WF6 and other fluorine compounds generated from the semiconductor manufacturing equipment through thermal decomposition using the heated exhaust of a combustion burner.
The byproducts of thermal decomposition (SiO2 powder, acid gas, etc.) are removed by the wet scrubber in the equipment.
- Ensures consistently stable flames independently from the variable flow rates of waste gas, due to the separate design of the combustion nozzle and secondary combustion chamber.
- Accommodates a waste gas flow rate of up to 500 ℓ/min (supports up to 4 ports).
- Forms an air curtain on the sidewall of the secondary combustion chamber and prevents possible adhesion of byproducts by combustion.
- Adopts direct cooling by means of a cooling water spray immediately after combustion treatment. This reduces the amount of space required.
- Prevents possible problems in the circulating pump caused by SiO2 powder and slurry with the aid of constant water circulation in the tank.
- Offers improved safety thanks to the installation of various sensors.
- Easy to identify the progress of treatment and operating conditions through the touch panel.
(when 4 ports are usedj
|LPG flow rate
|Cooling water flow rate(ℓ/min)||20|
|Instrument gas(MPa)||0.5`0.7(minute amounts)|
|Plant power consumption||100V 3.4kVA|
- * It is also possible to use utility gas as the fuel gas.
- *1 In this case, detoxification occurs in the PFC-type combustion waste gas cleaner.
The PIOCLEAN® detoxifying agent to ensure safety in an emergency is a dry type to ensure efficient treatment even under higher airflow.
Eliminates the need for any ancillary facility.
Offers space-saving and lower-cost features.